My last post summarized some of my long-term goals for the year, but with an eye on Connecting, I guess I might as well specify some specific tasks for the first three months of the year. Thanks to Stacey at SloStudio for hosting the Finish-Along as a kick in the pants to stay focused!
These are supposed to be projects that are already started, so here goes:
1. My Junk Drawer challenge project, due next week at my art journal meeting:
2. Hexagon suns quilt:
4. Finish writing the pattern for my Triangle Tiles quilt:
5. Allure placemats:
6. I haven't technically started it yet, but I'll also be making a little Skinny Mini quilt for my secret partner during Q1. Very excited about this one -- I love this particular shape!!
7. Zombie shirt for my boy's 12th birthday next month.
8. Two beer shirts for my BIL's birthday next month.
OK, that's a pretty respectable list -- that should do it for Q1! I'm sure I'll make a hundred more things in that time, but these are the ones hovering at the moment. Let the games begin!
ETA #9: Rocky Horror Challenge with the Badass Quilters!!