Sunday, January 8, 2012

Craftsy

I was just starting to scout around for a good new block of the month project to work on when my cousin Tami posted a link a new one just getting started at Craftsy. Perfect! In honor of Pantone's pronouncement that Tangerine Tango is the color of the year (congratulations, TT - I'm sure there was some tough competition out there!), I pulled out some yardage of the perfect shade to use as my background fabric for this project. I don't think I have quite enough to use for sashing & borders, but that's fine by me. I'll improvise when we get to that point. I am concentrating this year on not "saving" great fabrics for some mysterious "perfect project" so I slashed right into some great pieces that I've had around for a while, and voila! January's blocks:


No comments:

Post a Comment