Thursday, January 9, 2014

Chopsticks

With the spring semester looming next week, I was especially happy to spend a peaceful day sewing at Lisa's yesterday. I used the walls to arrange the big triangles that I made with my new Christmas toy, and got the monochromatic top put together. I'm planning to baste this and a few other smallish things this weekend. The UFO closet is really out of hand.

Chopsticks pattern. I love that big triangle ruler.
After I got home, I quilted the Nevermore table runner so we can use it for Poetry Teatime next week when we get back to our Reading/'Ritin'/'Rithmetic routine, and I did the feathering on the last six of my Tangerine Tango sampler blocks. I'm in the homestretch on that one now. After dinner I pieced a few blocks for the quilt I'm making with the new Neutral Territory fabrics. I'll get some photos later and put a separate post about that one -- it's a lot different than the other things I've been churning out recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment